[Gpdd] HEALTH: Bladder or kidney stone

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 7 14:28:58 EDT 2013

Lynn, I'm sorry for not answering sooner.  I hadn't realized your vet's
X-ray machine wasn't working, but it sounds good that you decided not to
do an X-ray at the moment.  It is so great that Ann has sent things to
help treat Eve, and how nice that Earl was able to repair the piggie
massage pad she sent.  So sweet, too, that Ann talked with you on the
phone and that Earl was able to check Eve and perhaps find a stone.  We
hope Eve will begin to relax and enjoy the pad a bit more.  Our
Tumbleweed (RIP) used to sit on a vibrating "table" due to gas, and
after a while, he began to be happy there.  Continued best wishes and
wheeks to Eve, and thanks for the update.  Oh, as for Vitamin C, we use
the chewable 100 mg. tablets from GNC, and our piggies have always
enjoyed them.  You can break them into fourths, or in Eve's case, halves.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie