[Gpdd] HEALTH: Cuddles and Brownie

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 7 14:40:51 EDT 2013

Ginger, we hope you will be able to find the reverse osmosis water.  It sounds like you are doing a wonderful job to help Cuddles and Brownie with their sludge problems.  How great that Cuddles is enjoying his new position for drinking water and that he likes the ten ml. syringe so much.  So great, too, that Brownie has adopted the Cuddles Water Position and that it is also a way to help the sludge move down, and hopefully out, instead of staying in one place.  We send them best wishes and wheeks.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie