[Gpdd] Health; Eve

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Mon Apr 8 11:20:06 EDT 2013

Hi Lynn, hope Eve continues to improve for you, you are doing everything you can for your little girl.

It is so touching to read about how great our very own Ann Evans is in devoting time and equipment to the care of pigs in need, heres a big shout out to you Ann!!

Well done to Earl for repairing the vibrating pad this is a great list for caring and sharing.

We are looking forward to reading your stories again when life is less hectic for you

M and The Boys

"A half read book is a half-finished love affair" David Mitchell Cloud Atlas