[Gpdd] HEALTH: Eve

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Mon Apr 8 22:40:19 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Well, Eve is slowly but surely calming down on the massage pad.  I keep her
in an bag while she is on it and thagt seems to comfort her.  She is taking
all  her meds like a big girl.... sort of.  LOL She is bucking me after a
couple of times and has begun nipping me on the neck when I hold her up
there while I am refilling the syringe.  I think she is pretending to be a
vampire bat or something!  She made me laugh today.  I was attempting to
apply the Desinex to her genital area after wiping her down with the baby
wipe.  She hates it when I do this.  The only way I can accomplish it is to
sort of put my left hand in front of her and cup my rightg hand under her
butt and apply the cream with my middle finger.  Today, while I was doing
that, I could almost hear Callie shouting.... "Poop in her hand!  Poop in
her hand!'"  A quote from the GForce movie.  And, she did... about 3 little
poope in one fell swoop.   My poor baby is being very grown up as she is
goin through all of this though.  I think she is feeling better.  She isn't
wheeking as much when she pees.  And she does a lot of that, especially when
on the pad.

OK, off to do her last round of meds for the evening.  I know she will
breathe a sigh of relief after this one.  BTW, I found Vit C for buy 2 get
one free at the link that is given on Piggyville under the  health page.
Updates to come as things progress...

Hugs, love and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Sammy and Tabby at the bridge and in our hearts
and memories