[Gpdd] Misc. Princess settling in

Jim and Margaret Lynn jimmarg.lynn at att.net
Tue Apr 9 13:24:10 EDT 2013

I continue to get many warm and friendly welcomes from all my GPDD friends.  It
is nice to be remembered from the old days.  Princess continues to grow very
fast and loves her daily Romaine lettuce along with an occasional strawberry or
cherry tomato.  And every little while she does about 5-10 laps around her cage
which strews shavings all over everywhere and then it is vaccuum time.  Do any
of you 'Ol Timers remember the story I told about ten years ago of when I got my
first guinea pig?  His name was Koko and almost escaped into the woods one day.