[Gpdd] HEALTH: Re Eve.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 05:14:51 EDT 2013

We are all here listening Lynn. We may not be able to help but all Slaves
will sympathise with your plight with Eve and hope for the best.

It is so hard to guess what is happening when the piggy in question is not
sitting on my lap waiting for a diagnosis and even then, it can be
difficult and I wish that she could see my Rodentologist.

I am guessing that the little black spots, if they are not attached, could
be tiny bits of grit. It is possible that the really loud squeals could
have been Eve passing bits of stone. Sows can easily do this for themselves
without surgical intervention due to their anatomy.

Are you putting something soothing on her vagina?. A product like Vaseline?

I expect that Carla or Twitter from Piggyville will read your post and
reply soon.

All the best for Eve and lots of hugs.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.