[Gpdd] {NEW PIG} Introducing a New Pig to an Older One

Selena Simonetti selenacanada at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 19 18:17:17 EDT 2013

I have a piggy that I bought a little over 7 months ago. She's in a HUGE cage all by herself and I think she could use company. :-)  At the pet shop where I work, there is an adorable girlie-pig I just fell in love with. How can I introduce a new pig to an older pig I've had for a little over 7 months? Will they get along? I don't want to get another pig and have them hate each other's guts; I'd like for them to get along and I don't want my girl to be lonely. Please advise!

*******
Selena Simonetti
selenacanada at yahoo.com
Please visit my Zazzle Shop: