[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Brownie

Mark E. Moss markemoss at comcast.net
Sun Apr 21 13:36:30 EDT 2013

Ginger / Steve / Cuddles

    I am so sorry to hear of your loss of Brownie, it is always hard when
one of our little ones leave us for the Rainbow Bridge.  But I am also very
happy to hear that you all were able to spend time with him before he
passed.

    May time erase the pain but preserve the memories, you have my deepest
sympathy on your loss.

Mark and Son
and the remaining 7 piggie coders