[Gpdd] HEALTH: Sami

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 21 15:58:58 EDT 2013

Ellen, how is Sami doing now?  We are sorry that she has a boil or abscess that is making it difficult for her to walk.
Have you tried to clean it out?   I hope others will know more.  I don't know a lot about boils or abscesses,but I hope she will be OK.  Not sure about increasing the dose of the pediatric sulfatrim; I would be hesitant to do that, since piggies can be so sensitive to medicines.  You are obviously doing a great job to help her feel better.  We know she appreciates your holding her and making sure she gets all of her syringed water, medicines, etc.  We are sending all good wishes and healing wheeks to her.  Please do keep us posted when you have a chance.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie