[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Brownie

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 21 16:24:04 EDT 2013

Dear Ginger,

Thank you for easing Brownie's departure for The Bridge. With every act of compassion this sad world becomes a brighter place, even in times such as these. I'll cherish the scene of his last rumble. He may have been failing on the outside, but on the inside, he refused to be defeated and had to get the last word in. I can only imagine what it'd be like to hop out of a body that no longer works and into one that'll last forever, but that's what Brownie did. I don't think we can begin to comprehend the freedom he's experiencing. What a lucky boy to have enjoyed your loving care for as long as he did!

Love,

Joanie