[Gpdd] MISC: Tundra has gone to the bridge

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Tue Apr 23 02:11:31 EDT 2013

Dear Carol,   I am so sorry to hear your little guy has gone on to the
bridge. I can imagine how much he adored you for all that extra care to deal
with his condition. That brings you two so close I barely can imagine your
feelings now. On the bridge, Tundra will run like the wind and I doubt he
will stop to smell the daisies and herbs for a good while. You gave him so
much extra and happy life you are more than one in a million. There are so
many piggies that need basic care and love alone its rare when a piggie like
Tundra finds a mum like you; you crammed a lifetime of love into less than a
year.
My sincere condolences,
Sandy, Sammy, and AR, the stuffed shirt.