[Gpdd] Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Brownie

Ginger Fitzsimmons matildalucet at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 23 14:50:51 EDT 2013

On Apr 21, 2013, at 10:39 PM, Joanne wrote:

> How old was Brownie?? May your tears soon turn to
> smile as you think of your special little guy.

Brownie had turned five, so a reasonable lifespan. He came to us with his brothers Bumper (who left last March) and Cuddles (who is still with us) on Feb. 1, 2009. We think they were a year old when they moved in.

Cuddles seems alright so far, maybe a little quiet, but then he was not the most boisterous of pigs anyway. I can't tell if he misses his brother. I think he does miss his brother's food, since the most popular dish here has always been "whatever my brother has". Stolen food is tastier, I guess. :-)

-ginger