[Gpdd] Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Brownie

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed Apr 24 23:24:40 EDT 2013

Dear Ginger,   I am so sorry to hear of Brownie's passing. What fun that
threesome must have been great fun. I am so sorry two of the trio are now
fighting for food at the bridge. In the meantime it is left for Mr. Cuddles
to get the whole plate at your house.  Sammy is my singleton. We eat at the
same times, and there is heck to pay if we don't. I am so sorry for your
hurt heart  Bumper and now Brownie has gone to the bridge, love is that way.
I hope Cuddles does well as a single or with a new piggy partner and that
his little heart heals quickly.
Love  Sandy, Sammy, and AR.