[Gpdd] MISC We met a VIP at Piggyfriends

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 08:56:17 EDT 2013

We all had a very exciting day here at Piggyfriends yesterday.

Our dear GPDD friend Ann Evans came to visit us! She has been on a tour of
France and is now travelling around England. On Tuesday, she spent the day
talking pig with our Rodentologists in Hastings and on Wednesday she came
to see us.

We were all picked up, admired and cuddled and she agreed to have her
pigture taken with one of us. We selected Fuzzypeg for the honour as he is
big and fat and would show up well in a photo. We have submitted the
pigture to the Undercover Piggies blog but they are having internet
problems at the moment. We are too excited to wait so, in the meantime, you
can see the pigture on our Photobucket site. Here is the
link................

http://s720.photobucket.com/user/Piggyfriends/media/100_0303_zps733dcb62.jpg.html

We were all very honoured to be visited by a VIP of the cavy world. She
brought our Slave a bottle of wine and some yummy chocolate from France and
we gave her a bottle of our nice VetSect Repel shampoo for her ladies at
Piggyville as she cannot buy our shampoo in the US. We may have found a UK
website for a company that will ship.......more of that later.

Ann and her husband took our Slaves out for breakfast and they took our
esteemed visitors to a favourite restaurant for dinner but we were not
allowed to go. Never mind. We had a lovely day.

Thank you Ann and Paul for making yesterday a special day for us all. We
hope that you enjoy the rest of your stay in England and will see you on
the Digest when you can get internet access again.