[Gpdd] misc: Ann's visit

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 28 12:23:47 EDT 2013

We think that is so neat that Ann was able to  visit with all the Piggyfriends
pigs and slaves:) how neat was that. Ann you have the biggest heart to be able
to make time for all of us on the Digest. We all appreciate all you do for the
piggies and us slaves. I will never forget how you helped me twice with piggy
problems and you even called me to make sure I understood
everything. Both piggies did well after you talked me through the problems they
were having. That was my little Biff. And our dear sweet Alice. Both are over
the bridge due to old age.. but I will never forget how much you helped us when
they were in need. And walked me  threw how to care for them in much detail.

We loved your pic with fuzzypeg. I think I spelled that right?
Have a good trip Ann.
Thank you! Your fans forever.
Jean and the many misfits