[Gpdd] Gpdd: (Rainbow Bridge) (Sami girl)

Ellen Garrison guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 29 03:53:01 EDT 2013

My Sami was dead when I got home from work. I did all that I could. I just got home from work 5 minutes ago.
All I know is --she was fine on Friday when I gave them all organic greens, along with their constant hay and cavy cuisine and KMS Timothy pellets and water. Yesterday she had symptoms of bloat which I tried to cure but it was too late.  I did not realize after all she went through that she would go down again so soon and so fast. RIP Little Sami, now you are with your other children---Li'l Red Saphire, Cocoa, and Sheila--along with all the others--at the bridge.  May you go into the light with St. Francis of Assisi and Archangel Ariel...I love you...

I was just reading in Peter Gurney's online information that if it's not air (gas) bloat it's a blockage. But I am sure it was gas, because I heard it and felt it in her this morning before I went to work...and gave her gripe water, simethicone, probiotics, and charco caps with mashed pellets and water.  I feel bad because I have given them kale before and none of the others were affected.  She had something...I hope I didn't make it worse. She was fine until I gave them the greens...which were prepackaged organic and supposed to be fresh.  I will stick to romaine...and Merary and Angel just said goodbye.  I will try to put Merary in with the other sows and hope she doesn't fight with Roxie. I can extend their Guinea Habitat to make it bigger.
Thanks everyone, Ellen

It is very frustrating for me to type right now so I will have to stop.