[Gpdd] Gpdd: (Rainbow Bridge) (Sami girl)

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Mon Apr 29 23:13:16 EDT 2013

Dearest Ellen,   Words cannot say, you tried so hard for Sami, she knew it.
She had been sick a long time and you kept saving her, sometimes there just
isn't one more save left. Piggies can be so fragile like our hearts that
love them so. I am sorry for her passing and the passing of her children,
each was so special to you. I offer you a kiss for each one and the smoke of
our special candle to help her rise on her ascent to Rainbow Bridge.
Greatest love and sharing,
Sandy, Sammy, and AR.