[Gpdd] misc: Ned

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 3 22:33:13 EDT 2013

thank you all for your sweet words of our dear Ned's passing.
Sure miss my big squishy boy. I know he is happy being able to run around again. And I am sure he is making sure he looks at all the girls  in piggy heaven. He sure loves the girls.
So still waiting to hear how everyone else is doing. Penny didn't you say you were doing some work to your home? how is that coming along? How are our Dutch ladies doing?
And our down under ladies? Look forward to hearing how everyone and every piggie is doing this summer and what you are all up too. Any new piggies out there?
Jean and the many misfits

It's Not What You Look At That Matters, It's What You See
~Henry David Thoreau~