[Gpdd] HEALTH: Ivomec

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Mon Aug 5 18:15:34 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I don't know if it's my age or my blonde hair but I have a question for
y'all.  While cleaning out my piggy's closet today, I found a box I never
opened before and in it found a bottle of a liquid called Ivomec.  Do any of
you know what this is used for?  I am sure I bought it to use for eithe Eve
or Tabitha but have  no idea what it is for now.  Sheesh!  I am going to
start giving Eve Critter Be Better after speaking with Ann via email today.
She says that piggys can get irritable bowel syndrome and it can cause pain
when they poop. So, I will start that, along with some IB Profin this
evening.  In the meantime, does this Ivomecm whatever it is, have a shelf
life?

Thanks, Lynn