[Gpdd] HEALTH: Panacur; a request

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Wed Aug 7 20:47:08 EDT 2013

Hi all,

After speaking with Ann and reading your responses, I went to Ann's page and
am following her directions for worming the girls.  I am, however, having an
issue.  I am trying to figure out which one is the right Panacur  to buy for
cavies.  Most of them say packet and one said for horses.  I have a huge
favor to ask of you all.  You know I am blind and can't see the pics, only
read the text. So, would someone mind going to Amazon and finding the right
thing to buy and send me the link to the right one?  It would be a huge
help.

As of right now, I am giving Eve Critter Be Better for her soft poops and
the little pain cries.  I just started yesterday and found out she swants no
part of it just mixed with water and put on a plate.  I decided today to
just sprinkle it on a leaf of lettuce and roll it up into a cigar shape.
She ate it all up and then promptly pooped all over me.  :)

I'm going to close for now as I need to get the kitchen cleaned up but if
anyone can find time to help me with this request, I would appreciate it.
Thanks all.

Hugs, love and whisker kisses,

Lynnn, Callie and Eve with Sammyand Tabby at the bridge and in our hearts
and memories