[Gpdd] HEALTH:Panacur

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 03:37:24 EDT 2013

Hi Lynn,

The Panacur that you want is the one for sheep. Here in England, it comes
in a big container, which my Rodentologists buy and then put into small
bottles for their clients.

I looked at Amazon ( the UK version ) and the one with which I am familiar
is not there.

I am hoping that someone in the US could put some in a bottle and send it
to you. If I do this myself, I suspect that, not only would it take a long
time to get there, but the customs might confiscate it.

Maybe we could prevail upon Ann to send you some? Pretty please?

Ann very kindly posted some Critter Be Better for my Rodentologists to try
on their patients.

They found that not all piggies are keen on it. When I used it, I mixed up
a small amount of pellet slurry, added the Critter Be Better and syringed
it all in and the piggy did not notice the addition.

All the best.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.