[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Ivomec shelf life

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Thu Aug 8 15:06:22 EDT 2013

The expiration date for the Ivomec should be printed on the bottle.
Whenever I decant ivomec into a smaller bottle I label it with the
expiration date. That is just an old habit I have since I am a
pharmaceutical scientist. Even if the bottle has never been opened I
would not use it if it has expired. Expiration dates are determined
under controlled temperature and humidity and light levels. These
controlled conditions do not exist in people's homes.

Cheers,

Ann and the Rescued Piggys of Piggyville, Tampa Florida USA.