[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Panacur SC

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Fri Aug 9 19:39:47 EDT 2013

Thanks Penny for finding two sites that sell 2.5% Panacur and ship to
the USA. Most of the 2.5% Panacur oral suspension on these sites are
Panacur SC. I am not familiar with Panacur SC which contains Selenium
and Cobalt. I have always used Intervet small animal 2.5% Panacur which
has as the active ingredient only fenbendazole. The Safeguard goat
wormer that I am currently using contain only 10% fenbendazole which is
equivalent to 100mg/ml. The dose is 0.1ml compared to 0.4ml for the 2.5%
Panacur.
http://www.amazon.com/Merck-Animl-Health-Cattle-Safeguard/dp/B007SPRIOG/ref=pd_sbs_petsupplies_2

Cheers,

Ann and the Rescued Piggys of Piggyville, Tampa Florida USA.