[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Benito

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 10:47:56 EDT 2013

Dear Jocelyn,

I am so sorry to read about the loss of your lovely piggy, Benito. Such a
lovely fuzzy boy.

It is always such a shock when they leave us so quickly, without the chance
for us to give remedial help but with an inoperable tumour, there is
nothing that can be done.

I hope that you will soon find a new friend for Gruden von Squeakycheeks.
These little ones really do grieve for a fallen companion and cannot
understand what has happened. A new friend can restore their happiness.

Please accept my most sincere condolences on the loss of your little man. I
was only thinking about you yesterday when I was taking cuttings of my
geranium, Fireball, and remembered your handsome red boar of the same name.

Hugs for Edgeworth and Gruden.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.