[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Benito

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 18 20:43:23 EDT 2013

Dear Jocelyn and Mr. Squeakycheeks,

I'm awfully sorry about Benito's tumor. The brave little trouper, not letting on anything was amiss until the very end. This is the hazard of loving such delicate creatures. Losses come, and they can be terribly hard to get through (never get over, I think). I'm praying your spirits will be lifted as wonderful memories rise to the surface and that your bereaved piggie will get just the right friend to keep him company.

You are not alone. You have friends from around the globe who know how you feel and dare to feel it with you.

Love,

Joanie