[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Benito

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Sun Aug 18 23:53:29 EDT 2013

 Dear Jocelyn,   I am so sorry your dear little Benito is gone. I am very
sorry for the late reply, I didn't see your original post so I searched for
it when I saw others writing.   I am glad he was able to do his happy piggy
thing up till the last day and so glad you got him to a vet so quickly for
the fateful diagnosis. Every day waited would have apparently meant
increasing discomfort for him.  It's so sad to be faced with such an awful
decision but I always admire folks who do it because it is an act of love
and selflessness. I enjoyed little stories about him and I know you are miss
him terribly.  I hope that your pain fades as you find Gruden Von
Squeakycheeks a buddy and both of you fall in love all over again. Say hello
to Edgeworth.
With heavy hearts,
Sandy Sammy and AR