[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Luke

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 04:31:02 EDT 2013

Dear Janet,

Please accept our most sincere condolences on the loss of your lovely boy,
Luke.

We remember when he became a member of our prestigious LAPS - for newer
members this was the Large and Ample Pigs Society, open to all piggies who
obtained the  weight of 3 pounds - which makes us sad too as our Daisy was
one of the Presidents.

There is always something to remind us of piggies past but, we all know, it
is possible to remember all the happy times that we shared with our
precious little ones.

We hope that, when the time is right, a little piggy will come along to be
friends with Saralea, who will be missing him as much as you. I know only
too well how miserable a bereaved piggy can be.

In the meantime, we are sending lots of hugs and piggy kisses.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.