[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge; Benito

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Tue Aug 20 02:37:29 EDT 2013

Dear Joceyln, we were so sorry to hear that Benito has crossed the rainbow bridge, if we have got the names in the right order Benito was Agent Cannonball on the undercoverpiggies blog and we loved all his contributions especially his holiday photos, we will miss that little ball of black fluff.

Run free Benito with friends old and new

Joceyln we are sending you and the remaining piggies loadsa love at this incredibly sad time

M and The Boys

"A half read book is a half-finished love affair" David Mitchell Cloud Atlas