[Gpdd] Health: tumor or growth?

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Thu Aug 22 06:18:43 EDT 2013

I had a piggy with an abscess  we detected as a large lump in his dew lap
area.  The exudate sounds like what you found.  My vet cleaned the wound,
sewed around the edges to keep it open, arranged for it to drain and be
irrigated for a wheek or two. It was to close from the inside out, not be
sutured.  Hope this helps.

Now comes the interesting part.  He thought to take a top down x-ray of her
head and discovered that he had an ear infection and the puss was dripping
down from the ear inside his head to pile up in this one area.
Sandy and Sammy with AR