[Gpdd] Health - tumour or growth - SASSY

julie johnson juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com
Fri Aug 23 06:08:25 EDT 2013

Dearest Joanne,

I'm sorry to hear about your baby.     Do you think it could be an abscess
which has burst?  If it is an abscess I think cleanliness and hygiene
precautions are paramount, but I imagine Sassy will need antibiotics too.
Also, I think I've read somewhere (probably from someone in the GPDD) that
an abscess needs to be flushed with an antibiotic as well.   Just using my
brain logically, I don't think a tumour would burst, nor a cyst.  I could be
wrong and Ann will probably set the records straight.   I always swear by
saline for use by humans with sore throats, maybe saline washes could help
clean the area.   I know betadine can be used on sores, whether it can be
used on a ruptured abscess I don't know.

I just hope other members have better ideas to help you Joanne, and that
Sassy will be okay.

My prayers are with you all,

Much love from Julie & her boys