[Gpdd] Health: Sassy

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 24 13:14:59 EDT 2013

Thank you everyone for your good wishes and great info.
Penny (& the Piggyfriends, of course)...thanks so much for looking up this problem.
My pigs have such a stress free life...so for Sassy to suddenly get this confuses me.
Even the hay comes from out of state and is soft and lovely.  I am REALLY worried
that she might have passed on this problem to the others.  I keep checking them; nothing
yet.  She has two lumps.  One broke on it's own and with me putting warm compresses
and squeezing it, it is much smaller.  The other one is intact.  The vet chose not to lance
it when we visited as not to cause any more trauma to the area since the other one was
broken open.

I will continue to keep you posted.
Thank YOU ALL so much!
Joanne and her NY Herd