[Gpdd] Health: Sassy

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 26 19:01:04 EDT 2013

Thank you to everyone who posts and/or emails me about Sassy.
Penny:  I knew what you meant by a clean environment.  I sure hope I didn't come across wrong
to you.  You've been an amazing help.
Reading the info on CL worries me that it's so contagious.  Sassy is in my kitchen...can any of us
or my dogs or cats get her infection???  I sure hope not.
Sassy is being a brat.  :)   She loves when I feed her and pet her and she is spitting the meds out a
bit less...but once I go near her "lump" she starts to bite me.  She's living up to her name.
Hugs to all,
Joanne and the NY Herd that she loves so much!