[Gpdd] BEHAVIOUR Foster Pig

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 04:29:19 EDT 2013

Hi Jan,

Well done for fostering Rose until she can go to her new home.

I have taken in many piggies over the years who did not know how good a
veggie can be. Having a herd of piggies, the new one soon learns what is
good to eat by following the lead of the others. As Rose is not going to
live with your piggies, can she see them and watch them enjoying veggies?

Sandy's suggestion of letting Rose watch you eating veggies is a good one.
I enjoy most of the veggies that my herd eat but I draw the line at raw
kale!

Good luck Rose.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.