[Gpdd] BEHAVIOUR Foster Pig

ME me at buddies.org
Fri Aug 30 02:42:04 EDT 2013

I think Penny meant that she herself won't eat raw kale, not that her piggies won't eat it ... and I don't blame her ... it's too strong for me ... but I won't eat parsley either.

I have one pig who doesn't prefer kale, though sometimes she'll eat a little bit ... and another one who hunkers down and is glued to a spot in front of her beloved kale and doesn't move until it's all gone.  Most of mine like it, though years ago (early 90s), I had a pig who made a beeline backwards when some kale was put in front of her ... I think she thought I was trying to poison her ... I never knew they could move that fast backwards.