[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE- Mosey

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Sun Dec 8 02:03:11 EST 2013

 I don't have hardly anytime to do anything right now, but I wanted to let you all know that our hamster Mosey passed away this past Monday. She was only 11 months old. She was in horrible shape & suffering. It came on very suddenly. So we had to have her put to sleep. The vet that checked her before putting her to sleep found a tumor underneath her & said she probably had ovarian cancer. Cancer has been taking everyone, furry & human, from me this summer. It's not been good since Mimi died in January. I hope everyone else is doing ok. Sorry I'm not around much. I miss you guys!
~Jaime~