[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE - Tex

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 06:14:23 EST 2013

Mark, Theresa and son,

I am so sorry that Tex has left for the Rainbow Bridge.

Five and a half years is a good age for a piggy and I am glad that he got
to spend the last year and a half being cared for properly.

I have taken in piggies who have never seen a veggie and the delight when
they discover what they have been missing is a joy to behold - as well as
sadness that they have not been given everything that they need.

I love Texels and quite agree that, with the long haired piggies, both ends
can look the same, especially if they are the same colour all over. My
Otto, who is a white Peruvian, has often had veggies left at the wrong end.

R.I.P. Tex.

With sincere condolences from Penny and the Piggyfriends and hugs for the
remaining six.