[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE - Tex

Rayna Alsberg rmalsberg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 12:37:47 EST 2013

Dear Mark and Family -

Please accept my deepest sympathy on the passing of your piggy Tex. I was
so sorry to read the news. It is hard to lose one of these dear creatures.

Tex sounds like a beautiful and spirited piggy, who enriched your life with
a lot of love and enjoyment. It's so great that you gave him a loving,
caring home.

I hope you will be comforted to know that Tex had a good and happy life
with you all, just as any piggy could wish for.

Wheeks,

Rayna
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca, Carmen and Shakira, in mem