[Gpdd] Misc: Adoption day Jim

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 10 12:38:16 EST 2013

Dear M ,
So glad that your little bitter Jim found his way to your home and hearts on Dec 3 of last year. That year went fast as it seems it was just a month ago that you  were talking about getting him:)  We had a bitter here at the misfits. Her name was Amanda. She came from a horrible breeder that would grab her out of the cage and kind of throw he r back when he was done.  She always did try to bite right before you put her back in the cage. She was a sweet much loved girl.  Someone told me to pull the hair on her neck when she would bite.. I just never could bring myself to do it.... knowing her past  I just couldn't bring more pain to her.  congratulations again Jim on your adoption day!!!!
Jean and Andy and the many misfits

It's Not What You Look At That Matters, It's What You See
~Henry David Thoreau~