[Gpdd] MISC: A quick note to all

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Thu Dec 12 13:47:57 EST 2013

Hi everybody,

I just wanted to drop a quick note in to let you know I am very far behind
on the list and all my other nmail.  I have been having some heart issues
and will be entering the hospital nex week for 2 procedures which will
hopefully get me feeling better again.  In the meantime, if I have missed
any little piggy's passing or birthday, please accept my apology.  I do love
this GP family so much but just haven't had the energy to sit down and read
and type.  So, my sincerest condolences to anyone who has lost a beloved
itttle furbaby recently and please know that I do keep you all in my
thoughts and prayers.

Eve and Callie are doing well.  They are quite active.  Every day, I walk in
there and inevitably, I find the castle lying on it's side in the middle of
the cage. I have no idea what they are doing but sure seems like they are
having a good time at it!  LOL  Eve is still squeaking when she poops and
Ann has told me now that piggies can get polyps and that can make it
uncomfortable for them to defecate.  I am almost positive that is what she
has.  She does fine otherwise.... good apppetite, drinking water, running
around the cage, chasing Callie and being chased.  She also popcorns so I
know she is feeling well.

Well, I will close for now.  I just wanted you all to know that I am still
here but just running way behind.  I am taking my laptop to the hospital
with me so I should be able to catch up on my digest while I am stuck there
for a week or so. Happy holidays to you all and may God bless you and yours
during this special time of year.

Hugs, love and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Sammy and Tabby at the bridge and in our hearts
and memories.

P.S.  Callie turne 2 last onth and Eve will be 2 on Christmas Eve.  My
babies are growing up!