[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Mosey the hamster

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 13 15:47:01 EST 2013

Jaime, it was with much sadness that we read of the passing of your
hamster, Mosey.  We remember when she came to live with you, and we're
so very sorry that she developed a tumor and became very ill. Please
know, though, that you did the best thing for her in helping her to the
Bridge.  We wish she had had much more time with you, but we know she
enjoyed each and every day.  Mosey was a lucky girl to be a beloved
member of your family.

We are sorry, too, that things have not been going well and you have
been losing other loved ones to cancer.  We hope the New Year will be a
much better time.  We miss you, too.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie