[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Mosey & Tex

Dawnda Browning dawndabrowning at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 13 21:21:14 EST 2013

I was sorry to hear of Mosey passing. It is always harder when you have to put them down. It was the best thing you could do though. I know what you mean about cancer taking so many animals and people around us.

Sorry to  hear about Tex too. I am glad he had a chance to see what  a good piggy slave was like. I'm sure he was very thankful. I had a rescue once, Brandi, that would purr every time I would give her veggies. She had never had them before and she really loved them.

Dawnda Browning