[Gpdd] HEALTH: Treacle's hind legs

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 14 15:46:52 EST 2013

Julie, thank you for the update on Treacle.  It was very scary to read
of his hind-leg paralysis, but it is great to hear that he has quickly
improved with the vitamins and minerals you have been giving him.  It
certainly seems possible that he could have developed scurvy, as piggies
do not make their own Vitamin C.  You are doing an excellent job, and we
hope he is soon, or already, back to running around!  We are sending all
good wishes and healing wheeks his way.  We also hope that you, too, are
feeling much better.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie