[Gpdd] Misc: Took Penny advice!

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 21 22:09:34 EST 2013

Dear All,
We took Penny advice and checked our local humane society. We found a young pig age 2 that had been there waiting for a home since august.  We just couldn't leave him there. He was the only pig there. We were told that they just didn't know why no one would adopt him. Many pigs have been there since august and yet he was the only pig that just never got adopted. He is a sweet sweet boy. We called our grandson who now lives in NC. We told him about our new boy we just got today  and we needed a good name. So the name he came up with is Theodore. Such a fine name for such a fine boy. His nails of course were horrible and we heard a worker say " good now I dont have to clean his cage everyday." How sad is that.  Well just want to say a big welcome to our newest misfit boy. He is a lovely lovely boy that will find out what being a misfit is all about.
Merry Christmas to you all,
Jean and Andy

It's Not What You Look At That Matters, It's What You See
~Henry David Thoreau~