[Gpdd] Announcement: Merry Christmas!

Debra Story debrastory at aol.com
Mon Dec 23 13:15:31 EST 2013

Debra and The Story Piggies want to wish all piggies and slaves a wonderful  Christmas and New Year.  We also wish to honor the memory of Curly Q Cavy, who passed away last week.  We will miss him very much.  Our boy Nicky will celebrating his birthday on Christmas Day as well.

We want to welcome all new cavies and slaves to the GPDD family and send condolences to all who have lost fur babies recently.  Hugs and piggy kisses to all of you from all of us!

Sent from my iPad