[Gpdd] Misc: Busy Ellen!

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 27 17:13:43 EST 2013

Dear Ellen,
You are one busy lady!  You made me tired just reading your email:) Busy is a good thing!
Thank you for the birthday wishes. I turn the big 52.  I think age is just a number so I am never embarrassed to say how old I am. I am proud of it:) I am glad to have all the years I am given. that is truly a present in itself. Well eveyone and everypig. have a happy New Year as its just right around the corner now.
Jean and the many misfits

It's Not What You Look At That Matters, It's What You See
~Henry David Thoreau~