[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Wheeksie

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Sun Dec 29 20:21:03 EST 2013

Dear Corinne,

I just read your post about the loss of little Wheeksie.  I am so, so sorry
for you and yur husband.  That is a hard thing to accept when they have
lived long lives, much harder I'm sure when they are still babies to us.
May you learn to remember him with love and laughter instead of tears and
pain.  I know he had a wonderfu life with you, your famly and all the other
piggies.  Sounds like a lovely piggy family that he lived with.

God bless you and grant you peace.

Hugs, love and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Sammy and Tabby at the bridge and in our hearts
and memories.