[Gpdd] Wheeksie

Mark E. Moss markemoss at comcast.net
Mon Dec 30 12:54:52 EST 2013

Dear Corrine;

	Please accept our deepest condolences on the loss of Wheksie, but
please be thankful that you were there at the end to help send him on his
way to the Rainbow Bridge.  He held on to say goodbye to both you and your
husband and to be held by those that loved him hoping that they knew how
much he loved them before he left our world.

	I know that it is hard when you lose a pet, as I have lost so many
in my life ( I just recently lost 'Tex' ) that the only way that I keep
going on ( finding other pets that need to be rescued and cared for ) is my
firm belief that we will all meet again when it is our turn to go to the
Rainbow Bridge.

Mark Moss & Son
And the reaming 6 piggy coders