[Gpdd] MISC: GA weather

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Fri Feb 1 03:10:22 EST 2013

Oh Dear Carol !  I am so happy everything turned out well. I think that's
great that usually the tin can normally be driven out of harm's way. Super
employee at Petsmart! I would send a letter of commendation for the young
man except I guess I would leave out the part where he didn't require
purchase, don't want to get him in trouble.   Boy, will Tundra have the best
story at the next piggie party, so brave!  I am so happy you are all safe.
Oregon has better weather, at least less extreme weather, maybe come for a
visit in that tin can sometime.
Yah!  Sandy, Sammy, and AR