[Gpdd] MISC: Carol and GA weather

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Fri Feb 1 21:48:13 EST 2013

Hi Carol,

I did not realize you lived so close to  me.  We live just outside of Atlanta, about 75 miles from you apparently.  I am so glad you and your family both human and animal are all safe and you made it  throughh without any major damage to your home.  We only got hard rains and wind here so we are very blessed.  Be careful around there and we will say prayers tonight for you and all your neighbors who have been affected by this storm.

Hugs, love and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie & Eve with Samantha and Tabitha at the bridge and in our hearts and memories.