[Gpdd] MISC: Julie and weather

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Fri Feb 1 21:55:53 EST 2013

Dear Julie and family,

What a frightening story.  You are very inspiring to go through all you have been through and yet to still take the time to write to all of us here at the GPDD.  It truly does feel like a family, doesn't it?  I will have you and your fellow Australians in my prayers tonight and will ask God to continue to bless you with his protection.

I have been asking mysslf and others the exact same question you pose.  Our world is becoming a very scary, unsafe place and between the weather and the horrible other cfriminal activities and all these shootings, I don't know what is to become of us all.  Please take care of your brother and piggies and yourself as well as you can.  I'mm glad your house escaped major damage from those trees.  That sounds like it was a close call!  Glad to see you here and still going strongt.

Hugs, love and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie & Eve with Samantha and Tabitha at the bridge and in our hearts and memories.